How to Care for Your Roller
Each stone is unique due to the gemstone's carved handmade nature. Variations do exist, color or formation, so no two pieces whether the roller or the Gua Sha are truly similar.
We all know that jade and rose quartz rollers are very precious and quite delicate, so handling it with care is very important.
Here are some tips to take good care of the rollers:
- Place it in a safe area away from children.
- Use a soft cloth or a microfiber cloth when cleaning the rollers or Gua Sha.
- Avoid scrubbing or using grainy cleansers and chemicals on them to avoid scratching the surface.
- As much as possible, do not wet the metal area of the roller.
- For deep cleansing, use soapy water with the microfiber cloth. Use a different cloth for drying.
- DO NOT immerse the roller in the water.